Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#ThursThreads - The Challenge That Ties Tales Together - Week 34

| 1 Comment

The clouds covered the night sky making it darker than I liked it when I walked this road through the woods. I heard a shriek in the distance and my heart began to thud hard in my chest. Why didn’t I take up my friends on the ride home? Alas, I didn’t want to inconvenience them to go so far out of their way. Twigs snapped in the woods then a great tussle in the dry leaves covering the ground. The next thing I know a girl wearing the brightest red hooded cloak ran across the road followed closely by a wolf.

It must be a full moon.

Read all the entries at The Weird, The Wild and The Wicked!
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout