Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

The #FridayPictureShow ~ Week 36

| No comment


The dark being with the badly formed metal bird mask stood in the doorway. I concealed myself as best as I could in the shadows. My heart thudded in my chest so loudly I thought it would lead him to me. Slowly, he turned his head side to side, scanning the darkness for a hint of me, and stopped. He stared in my direction, then turned on his heel and left the doorway. I waited. I stood and made my way to the door. I stepped across the threshold. His glowing metallic mask waited for me on the other side.

 Read all the entries at A Measure of Madness.
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout