Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#MotivationMonday - While It’s Still Called Today

| No comment

It’s too late to apologize. What would be the point? I watch the sun go down over the streets and I pray for the luminescent orange to burn me alive. I will not get off that easily, my sins will require much penitence. It laughs at me when I get into one of these moods.

“You have nothing to worry about. I have seen everywhere and there is no judgment waiting for you.”

Still, I feel remorse for every single soul I took by the throat and devoured. I try to hide myself from my calling, try to fight the primal urges that swell within me, to no avail. Nothing I do dampens the hunger.

Read all the entries at Wakefield Mahon's Blog.
Tags : , , ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout