Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#TuesdayTales 32 – Taciturn

| No comment

Does she now think me taciturn because of my abrupt departure when she spoke her introduction? I cannot speak to her when the hunger overwhelms me, wanting me to feed on her. I do not wish to devour her as I have so many. Her delicate gaze upon me feels as though she crushes my soul like an egg in her bare hand. I yearn for her company, her warmth to encompass me. If it were possible, maybe I could sit with her. It reads my thoughts, knowing what I desire and laughs at me. It will never allow it.

Read all the entries at GlitterWord.
Tags : , , ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout