Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#TuesdayTales 30 – Abscond

| No comment

Oh, look at them standing on the beach, making out in the sunset’s fiery light. Should I warn him of his ultimate fate? After all, he is just a sucker like me. I allowed her abscond with him for my revenge. I thought I would be angry with him, but now that I see them together, I feel sorry for what he is about to go through. He turns her away from the water and she falls back onto the beach. At first, he does not realize what he has done. Then as the bloodied spikes rupture her, he understands.

Read all the entries at GlitterWord.
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout