Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#TuesdayTales 29 – CANARD

| No comment

“I told the neighbors we are having canard for dinner.”

“You are such a liar.” She glared at me. I knew the look in her eye meant she was going to start into a rant. “Why would you do that? It’s like you have to have some story going around about you to make you look better. Like that stupid story you made up about that sorry, rusted out airplane with the tailplane in front of the main wings. You’re such an idiot, nothing like that could ever fly.”

“What’s for dinner then?” I shook my head.

“Duck,” she winked.

Read all the entries at Glitterword.
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout