Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#HumpDayChallenge WEEK 33

| No comment

It is a perfect gift for my tank and me. The Devil’s Hand Coral cost me copious amounts of money but it was worth it. Like any other marine creature, I had to get it home and acclimate it to my tank. I half jogged down the street from the fish store home, six blocks away. Sadly, due to my blunder the Devil’s Hand will never see the inside of my tank because it cooked on the hot pavement. When I jumped the heaved area in the sidewalk, I did not know the bag tore and its contents spilled out.

Read all the entries at Tracey's Tavern.
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout