Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#FridayPictureShow ~ Week 16

| No comment

The double barrel stared at me. I froze as it expected. Its bullets would not kill me; it did not change the fact of the pain I would still feel as the heat of the metal burns through my flesh. My eyes shifted from left to right, looking for an escape. I do not want confrontation, not tonight. I need to see her. The barrel did not move from its position. I lunged forward. The blast of the gun rang and the smoke curled out of the barrel. It did not expect me to charge and its bullet shot wide.


Read all the entries at A Measure of Madness.
Tags : , , ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout