Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#FridayPictureShow ~ Week 15

| 1 Comment

Colors flow freely from her. Her every movement encapsulates a different hue. She spins around, head titled back, a large smile on her face, reveling in the spectrum of light she controls. I envy her; my gift is not as pleasurable. At least I can watch the beauty of her one last time and hear her melodic laugh echo through the trees. It is a shame to lose her in the world. To have her colors fade as she drifts across the waters. I smile, that is how I will preserve her. We will not lose her colors after all.

 Read all the entries at a Measure of Madness.
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout