Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#MotivationMonday - I Have a Dream

| No comment

We just wanted to be free of the mildewed catacombs below the city. We wanted to be able to feed freely on the warm flesh of man, rather than filling our bellies with clotted blood that drains through the pipes. The rats have dwindled in population and I am lucky to find one to give us some satisfaction.

I tire of the wandering through the same dark tunnels, hearing broken conversations in bastardized English. I blame the Darkness for everything. Had it not been for it, I would have been with my family in the ground centuries before. But no, I am cursed with a hunger that can never be filled and everlasting life.

Read all the entries on Wakefield Mahon's Blog.
Tags : , , ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout