Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#FridayPictureShow ~ Week 10 FRIDAY THE 13th EDITION!

| 1 Comment


The full moon beckons,
my body responds to the calling.
I feel the pull of the tide within me;
it is my night, I am its slave.

The troubling shift of physical,
my power surges on this unlucky date;
unlucky for some, not for me,
I am able to become me.

I slink through darkened streets,
they shrink in fear of my wakening.
I stalk with terror eyes;
my fiery gaze caresses and they recoil from my heat.

I shred flesh with sharp claws and teeth;
Blood flows, bones snap.
My hunger quenched,
I clean the remnants from my maw.


Read all the entries at A Measure of Madness.
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout