Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

Updates on Circus Tarot & other projects

| No comment
Circus Tarot is looking good and is coming to the end...I think. It is definitely not as long as The Second Plain but is still packed full of goodies. I started putting the cover together and am rather impressed with what it looks like so far; as soon as I have it ready, I will post it on the books page. I am looking for Beta Readers for Circus Tarot, so if you are interested, please email me at chuckwes70@gmail.com; I am hoping to have the first draft ready around the first of the year.

I am currently mulling around my next project ; something you might have read in one of my Flash Fiction submissions got me thinking. Yes, I know can be dangerous for me to do that. Then there is the side project I am starting under a Pen Name; at this point, I want to keep that separate from Bizarro Fiction, so I will say no more about it.

I submitted an entry for #WRITEFORTHEFIGHT (click on it for full information). Since I have not heard back from them, I am assuming I was not selected. I wish them the best of luck as the proceeds to the book will go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Fund.
Tags : ,
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout