Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#HumpDayChallenge Week 28 - New Year's Resolution

| 1 Comment
“Have you made your New Year’s Resolutions yet?”

“No, and I’m tired of people asking me that. Does it illuminate the soul for me to have a resolution? No, it does not. Then to break it and have a year filled with regrets. No, sir, that is not for me. I intended to fill myself full of booze as often as I can and live life to the fullest.”

“Isn’t that kind of a resolution?”

“Ah, shut up and bring me another drink.”

See all the entries at http://www.traceyhansen.com/2011/12/humpdaychallenge-weke-28.html
Tags :
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout