Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

#HumpDayChallenge Week 24 Turkey Day Edition!

| No comment

“I love the Clash,” Joel said. “They’re awesome.”

“What are you talking about, Pilgrim?” the other asked. “They suck ass.”

“Why are you always such a turkey? I can like who I want.”

“You’re too green to have an opinion, Pilgrim.”

“Quit calling me that.” He said to the cardboard standee of John Wayne at the end of the video aisle. 

“Sorry, I thought I’d try something new,” the other replied. “It is quite boring being stuck in the gilded dome of your head. Watching you blunder and never taking my advice. I thought you might listen to John Wayne.”

Tags :
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout