Copyright 2016 © Charles W. Jones
. Powered by Blogger.
All content cannot be distributed, copied or reproduced without express written permission from the author.

Confessions of an Erection

| No comment
OK, I have to admit that when writing anything that has to do with torture, killing, maiming, stalking, necro, (should I go on?), I get an erection.  Why?  I don't know.  Maybe it's because the creative juices are just flowing so freely that my body does an auto response.  Maybe it's because I am a closet psychotic and I get really turned on by said scenes.  What would Freud say or any other psycho-analyst for that matter?  I wonder if I'm the only one that this happens to?  I understand that obviously women would not get an "erection" but wouldn't the equal feeling of arousal be present?...or not since I'm probably the only one that has this response.  Or am I?
Tags :
Click Me
Layout Options
Current Layout
Full slideshow Layout